The OSCM has a conference room with a capacity of approximately 60 people occupying an area of 80.6 m2, including air-conditioning system and internet connection as well as WLAN access. In case of need it can be divided in two separate units, divided by an acoustic bellows door. The floor is covered with a carpet and the walls are made of plain concrete. The conference room has an acoustic ceiling as well as opaque curtains.
In terms of audiovisual equipment the following is available:
- Two VSound VSSE15 - 800 W speakers
- Two 10-channel Citronic CM 10-live sound tables with ECO and digital reproducers
- Two analog amplifiers PRO 2x1000 W BST
- Two FONESTAR LED projectors
- Two white boards
- Two projection screens with remote control
The technique available provides solutions for parallel, simultaneous as well as separate presentations.